Nokia has launched four new handsets that are likely to be music to the ears of the mobile entertainment-obsessed masses. Each handset offers an array of music and multimedia capabilities, with two handsets based on the Finnish-manufacturer's established XpressMusic brand. Four_XpressMusic_handsets3 Nokia's 5610 (left) and …
"memory fit for about 3,000 songs"
Wow, over 10GB internal? :-)
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching