Nokia has launched four new handsets that are likely to be music to the ears of the mobile entertainment-obsessed masses. Each handset offers an array of music and multimedia capabilities, with two handsets based on the Finnish-manufacturer's established XpressMusic brand. Four_XpressMusic_handsets3 Nokia's 5610 (left) and …
"memory fit for about 3,000 songs"
Wow, over 10GB internal? :-)
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015