Nokia has launched four new handsets that are likely to be music to the ears of the mobile entertainment-obsessed masses. Each handset offers an array of music and multimedia capabilities, with two handsets based on the Finnish-manufacturer's established XpressMusic brand. Four_XpressMusic_handsets3 Nokia's 5610 (left) and …
"memory fit for about 3,000 songs"
Wow, over 10GB internal? :-)
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default