Juniper Networks has settled with the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) over allegations of improper stock option backdating. But while the networking equipment maker swims out of hot water, its former legal counsel is getting a double dip in the stew pot. The SEC filed fraud charges yesterday against Bay Area …
"Ms. Berry was in a unique position to insure that the companies accurately disclosed their stock option expenses"
a) The SEC mean to infer that they should have taken an insurance policy against malpractice?
b) The SEC not know the difference between insure and ensure?
c) Someone at a press conference needs to learn how to transcribe?
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- Vid+Pics Microsoft unwraps WINDOWS 10. Evidently, Seven ate Nine
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9