Juniper Networks has settled with the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) over allegations of improper stock option backdating. But while the networking equipment maker swims out of hot water, its former legal counsel is getting a double dip in the stew pot. The SEC filed fraud charges yesterday against Bay Area …
"Ms. Berry was in a unique position to insure that the companies accurately disclosed their stock option expenses"
a) The SEC mean to infer that they should have taken an insurance policy against malpractice?
b) The SEC not know the difference between insure and ensure?
c) Someone at a press conference needs to learn how to transcribe?
- JLaw, Kate Upton EXPOSED in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NUDE PHOTOS hack