Juniper Networks has settled with the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) over allegations of improper stock option backdating. But while the networking equipment maker swims out of hot water, its former legal counsel is getting a double dip in the stew pot. The SEC filed fraud charges yesterday against Bay Area …
"Ms. Berry was in a unique position to insure that the companies accurately disclosed their stock option expenses"
a) The SEC mean to infer that they should have taken an insurance policy against malpractice?
b) The SEC not know the difference between insure and ensure?
c) Someone at a press conference needs to learn how to transcribe?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base