Juniper Networks has settled with the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) over allegations of improper stock option backdating. But while the networking equipment maker swims out of hot water, its former legal counsel is getting a double dip in the stew pot. The SEC filed fraud charges yesterday against Bay Area …
"Ms. Berry was in a unique position to insure that the companies accurately disclosed their stock option expenses"
a) The SEC mean to infer that they should have taken an insurance policy against malpractice?
b) The SEC not know the difference between insure and ensure?
c) Someone at a press conference needs to learn how to transcribe?
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know