Disk drive behemoth Seagate is giving a notably large bump to its fiscal first quarter revenue forecast today, citing strong demand, favorably high prices and a better product mix. The world's largest hard-disk maker increased its forecast for the three moths ending September 28 to a range of $3.15bn to $3.25bn. During its end- …
Brown colored spinning things
This article is composed of brown colored spin. It's been common knowledge for over 5 days that a PRC buyer has approached Seagate about a buyout. Of course Seagate is going to raise it's outlook as costs will plummet with a PRC buyout. Their CEO said they would make the sale if the price was right and no one outside the US has the cash to satisfy a company like Seagate except the PRC. Buy Seagate now!!!
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Antique Code Show WTF happened to Pac-Man?
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant
- Study shows dangerous asteroid impacts hit Earth every six months