Disk drive behemoth Seagate is giving a notably large bump to its fiscal first quarter revenue forecast today, citing strong demand, favorably high prices and a better product mix. The world's largest hard-disk maker increased its forecast for the three moths ending September 28 to a range of $3.15bn to $3.25bn. During its end- …
Brown colored spinning things
This article is composed of brown colored spin. It's been common knowledge for over 5 days that a PRC buyer has approached Seagate about a buyout. Of course Seagate is going to raise it's outlook as costs will plummet with a PRC buyout. Their CEO said they would make the sale if the price was right and no one outside the US has the cash to satisfy a company like Seagate except the PRC. Buy Seagate now!!!
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle