Disk drive behemoth Seagate is giving a notably large bump to its fiscal first quarter revenue forecast today, citing strong demand, favorably high prices and a better product mix. The world's largest hard-disk maker increased its forecast for the three moths ending September 28 to a range of $3.15bn to $3.25bn. During its end- …
Brown colored spinning things
This article is composed of brown colored spin. It's been common knowledge for over 5 days that a PRC buyer has approached Seagate about a buyout. Of course Seagate is going to raise it's outlook as costs will plummet with a PRC buyout. Their CEO said they would make the sale if the price was right and no one outside the US has the cash to satisfy a company like Seagate except the PRC. Buy Seagate now!!!
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great