Disk drive behemoth Seagate is giving a notably large bump to its fiscal first quarter revenue forecast today, citing strong demand, favorably high prices and a better product mix. The world's largest hard-disk maker increased its forecast for the three moths ending September 28 to a range of $3.15bn to $3.25bn. During its end- …
Brown colored spinning things
This article is composed of brown colored spin. It's been common knowledge for over 5 days that a PRC buyer has approached Seagate about a buyout. Of course Seagate is going to raise it's outlook as costs will plummet with a PRC buyout. Their CEO said they would make the sale if the price was right and no one outside the US has the cash to satisfy a company like Seagate except the PRC. Buy Seagate now!!!
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Apple spent just ONE DOLLAR beefing up the latest iPad Air 2