Just a few months after de-stealthing, software maker Fastscale has updated the user interface of its flagship product and, more importantly, added a new package for managing VMware virtual servers. Fastscale stands as one of the more unique virtualization-type companies out there. It relies on a repository of OSes, …
that's some shit hot software
Does it really work as well as it says it does? I suspect I'll never get the chance to use it and generally that kind of kit doesnt pop up on juarez.com :(
"We're also often able to run out of memory, so we don't have the overhead of I/O from going to hard disks."
That sentence gave me a laugh - after I figured out what it was supposed to say. Having a double meaning is one thing, but having two completely opposite meanings is quite an accomplishment!
this won't work
there are reasons those applications are there
this won't be a picnic to maintain every month
more patched versions more problems without
the support of those applications you will have
a mess soon. You have to know your rooted to
reimage where is the security software not included
what else is borked you won't know till you fail
at some minor task and all hell breaks loose.
This is the road to madness try to understand
there are no unlikely events. I would also like
to remind you that just because you have 3
GB of possible programs to run doesn't really
have much to do with if your currently running
them or not and really won't mean much with
storage being cheaper than dirt.
RE: Double take
Oh it runs IN memory. Now I get it. Thanks Daniel.
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Teardown Pop open this iPhone 6 and see where the magic oozes from ... oh hello again, Qualcomm
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Oh God the RUBBER on my SHAFT has gone wrong and is STICKING to things