Many Xbox 360 gamers claim they're smokin' hot drivers at the likes of Forza Motorsport 2. But now they risk really proving it, thanks to a power-supply flaw with Microsoft's Wireless Racing Wheel that can cause it to overheat and smoke. wireless_racing_wheel MS' Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel No cases of fire, personal …
I went to request my retrofit kit this morning and after ringing microsoft about the issue, as MS australia does not have the form yet, I was advised by the xbox consultant that I should call the xbox help desk as that is what his information told him to advise! ummmm, who did i call, ?
Anyway after much explaining I was told that microsoft will send me the retrofit kit as soon as xbox australia knows what the retrofit kit is.
Bowl of water?!
Why don't the users just put their faulty power supplies in a bowl of water to keep them from over heating!
**PS: this is a joke, do not put your power supply in a bowl of water!**
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab