The figure behind controversial business schemes has failed in his bid to gain control of the .com internet address consisting of his name. A site that criticises his activities has been allowed to keep the name. In arguments before the World Intellectual Property Organisation's (WIPO) domain name arbitration panel, Australian …
I'm so glad I registered my name myself..
I'm glad I managed to nab the domain with my surname myself (you may guess that this means my name is not "Smith") - although I honesty can't think why anyone would want to name their business after me :-)
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system