The figure behind controversial business schemes has failed in his bid to gain control of the .com internet address consisting of his name. A site that criticises his activities has been allowed to keep the name. In arguments before the World Intellectual Property Organisation's (WIPO) domain name arbitration panel, Australian …
I'm so glad I registered my name myself..
I'm glad I managed to nab the domain with my surname myself (you may guess that this means my name is not "Smith") - although I honesty can't think why anyone would want to name their business after me :-)
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account