Queen guitarist Brian May will henceforth be known as Dr May, as the axe-slinger has finally been awarded his PhD. May presented his thesis, entitled Radial Velocities in the Zodiacal Dust Cloud, to the examining board at Imperial College, London, on 23 August. The academic scrutineers gave May a category two pass, which means …
punctuation is a wonderful thing
"Dr May, we salute you." - correct version in the article
dr may we salute you - incorrect version looking like a question to which the answer would probably be a resounding yes.
ah... fun with he English language.
We salute you
Sorry, but does the author realise that 'For Those About to Rock, We Salute You' is by the Aussie band AC/DC?
Perhaps for Dr May a rousing chorus of 'We Are The Champions' or, considering the nature of the qualification 'Now I'm Here'
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO