Queen guitarist Brian May will henceforth be known as Dr May, as the axe-slinger has finally been awarded his PhD. May presented his thesis, entitled Radial Velocities in the Zodiacal Dust Cloud, to the examining board at Imperial College, London, on 23 August. The academic scrutineers gave May a category two pass, which means …
punctuation is a wonderful thing
"Dr May, we salute you." - correct version in the article
dr may we salute you - incorrect version looking like a question to which the answer would probably be a resounding yes.
ah... fun with he English language.
We salute you
Sorry, but does the author realise that 'For Those About to Rock, We Salute You' is by the Aussie band AC/DC?
Perhaps for Dr May a rousing chorus of 'We Are The Champions' or, considering the nature of the qualification 'Now I'm Here'
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip