Another runner has jointed race to be first to release the world's smallest USB Bluetooth pick-up. Japan's Princeton today launched its PTM-UBT3S, pledging to bring it to market in September. Princton micro Bluetooth USB adaptor Princeton's PTM-UBT3S The diminutive 'daptor - it's 1.9 x 1.4 x 0.5cm and weighs a feathery 5.5g …
Looks perfect, even if it might require good fingernails to remove.
The ideal snap-proof partner for the surprising number of UMPCs and laptops that bizarrely omit integrated Bluetooth.
Logitech adapter is NOT a Bluetooth adapter
According to the Logitech product page it uses standard 2.4GHz cordless technology.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS