Another runner has jointed race to be first to release the world's smallest USB Bluetooth pick-up. Japan's Princeton today launched its PTM-UBT3S, pledging to bring it to market in September. Princton micro Bluetooth USB adaptor Princeton's PTM-UBT3S The diminutive 'daptor - it's 1.9 x 1.4 x 0.5cm and weighs a feathery 5.5g …
Looks perfect, even if it might require good fingernails to remove.
The ideal snap-proof partner for the surprising number of UMPCs and laptops that bizarrely omit integrated Bluetooth.
Logitech adapter is NOT a Bluetooth adapter
According to the Logitech product page it uses standard 2.4GHz cordless technology.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?