Another runner has jointed race to be first to release the world's smallest USB Bluetooth pick-up. Japan's Princeton today launched its PTM-UBT3S, pledging to bring it to market in September. Princton micro Bluetooth USB adaptor Princeton's PTM-UBT3S The diminutive 'daptor - it's 1.9 x 1.4 x 0.5cm and weighs a feathery 5.5g …
Looks perfect, even if it might require good fingernails to remove.
The ideal snap-proof partner for the surprising number of UMPCs and laptops that bizarrely omit integrated Bluetooth.
Logitech adapter is NOT a Bluetooth adapter
According to the Logitech product page it uses standard 2.4GHz cordless technology.
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops