Another runner has jointed race to be first to release the world's smallest USB Bluetooth pick-up. Japan's Princeton today launched its PTM-UBT3S, pledging to bring it to market in September. Princton micro Bluetooth USB adaptor Princeton's PTM-UBT3S The diminutive 'daptor - it's 1.9 x 1.4 x 0.5cm and weighs a feathery 5.5g …
Looks perfect, even if it might require good fingernails to remove.
The ideal snap-proof partner for the surprising number of UMPCs and laptops that bizarrely omit integrated Bluetooth.
Logitech adapter is NOT a Bluetooth adapter
According to the Logitech product page it uses standard 2.4GHz cordless technology.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base