Domain name parking service NameDrive restored its services on Friday after coming under a concerted and ferocious denial of service attack from unidentified hackers. The motives for the attack remain unclear but NameDrive reckons crackers expanded vast resources to flood its website with spurious traffic. NameDrive offers a …
Cost the agressor? I think not..
Ok, for a company "in the biz", they seem somewhat ill informed. It probably cost the agressor absolutely nothing. That's what hackers (the bad sort) make botnets for..
It would've *earned* them millions if only they'd trusted this lovely guy who emailed me from Nigeria...
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER