Domain name parking service NameDrive restored its services on Friday after coming under a concerted and ferocious denial of service attack from unidentified hackers. The motives for the attack remain unclear but NameDrive reckons crackers expanded vast resources to flood its website with spurious traffic. NameDrive offers a …
Cost the agressor? I think not..
Ok, for a company "in the biz", they seem somewhat ill informed. It probably cost the agressor absolutely nothing. That's what hackers (the bad sort) make botnets for..
It would've *earned* them millions if only they'd trusted this lovely guy who emailed me from Nigeria...
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE