A customer poses the question: 'Dell, Dell, Dell, where art thou lovely electric pink laptop you bigged up a little while ago? What's that you say? There's too much dust in the paint and so all you can give me right now is a, er, tuxedo black one.' Indeed, Dell's much-touted range of new colourful laptops, which were launched …
I hate the smell of burning dust.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10