Alcatel has slashed the price of its latest no-frills mobile phone - but only for three days. Over the UK Bank Holiday weekend, the already cheap as chips OT-E201 will sell for less than the price of a takeaway. Alcatel_OT-E201 Alcatel's OT-E210: yours for eight quid, but only this weekend The handset was originally launched …
would prefer a motorola f3
have recently traded down to a motorola f3 (cost: £10) and am v happy for it: no camera, no greentooth, no ringdings, but it makes calls, does texts and has amazing battery life. the way forward!
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL