Alcatel has slashed the price of its latest no-frills mobile phone - but only for three days. Over the UK Bank Holiday weekend, the already cheap as chips OT-E201 will sell for less than the price of a takeaway. Alcatel_OT-E201 Alcatel's OT-E210: yours for eight quid, but only this weekend The handset was originally launched …
would prefer a motorola f3
have recently traded down to a motorola f3 (cost: £10) and am v happy for it: no camera, no greentooth, no ringdings, but it makes calls, does texts and has amazing battery life. the way forward!
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update