Alcatel has slashed the price of its latest no-frills mobile phone - but only for three days. Over the UK Bank Holiday weekend, the already cheap as chips OT-E201 will sell for less than the price of a takeaway. Alcatel_OT-E201 Alcatel's OT-E210: yours for eight quid, but only this weekend The handset was originally launched …
would prefer a motorola f3
have recently traded down to a motorola f3 (cost: £10) and am v happy for it: no camera, no greentooth, no ringdings, but it makes calls, does texts and has amazing battery life. the way forward!
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS hit Earth TWICE a YEAR
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor