Alcatel has slashed the price of its latest no-frills mobile phone - but only for three days. Over the UK Bank Holiday weekend, the already cheap as chips OT-E201 will sell for less than the price of a takeaway. Alcatel_OT-E201 Alcatel's OT-E210: yours for eight quid, but only this weekend The handset was originally launched …
would prefer a motorola f3
have recently traded down to a motorola f3 (cost: £10) and am v happy for it: no camera, no greentooth, no ringdings, but it makes calls, does texts and has amazing battery life. the way forward!
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS