Alcatel has slashed the price of its latest no-frills mobile phone - but only for three days. Over the UK Bank Holiday weekend, the already cheap as chips OT-E201 will sell for less than the price of a takeaway. Alcatel_OT-E201 Alcatel's OT-E210: yours for eight quid, but only this weekend The handset was originally launched …
would prefer a motorola f3
have recently traded down to a motorola f3 (cost: £10) and am v happy for it: no camera, no greentooth, no ringdings, but it makes calls, does texts and has amazing battery life. the way forward!
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory