In the ongoing war for online ad dollars, Yahoo! has acquired Actionality, a German firm that specializes in mobile advertising. "We can confirm the acquisition of Actionality as part of Yahoo!'s ongoing focus on becoming #1 in mobile advertising," said a company spokeswoman. "Actionality’s team and technology will enable Yahoo …
"Imagine having the opportunity to automatically place rich-media mobile commercials into any mobile content which your target audience uses."
Pass the sick bag, I can imagine this well enough.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst