In the ongoing war for online ad dollars, Yahoo! has acquired Actionality, a German firm that specializes in mobile advertising. "We can confirm the acquisition of Actionality as part of Yahoo!'s ongoing focus on becoming #1 in mobile advertising," said a company spokeswoman. "Actionality’s team and technology will enable Yahoo …
"Imagine having the opportunity to automatically place rich-media mobile commercials into any mobile content which your target audience uses."
Pass the sick bag, I can imagine this well enough.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Sony PS4 SHATTERS UK console sales SPEED RECORD