Hackers have begun actively scanning for recently announced vulnerabilities in Trend Micro's ServerProtect product. Security watchers at the Internet Storm Centre (ISC) have noted a huge upsurge of traffic on TCP port 5168, associated with security bugs in ServerProtect (an enterprise software product designed to protect …
Hard to resist
So a program designed to protect servers is allowing them to be owned and there is a fix but as always some haven't applied it probably I wonder vulnerable they would be without server protect at all.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes