Hackers have begun actively scanning for recently announced vulnerabilities in Trend Micro's ServerProtect product. Security watchers at the Internet Storm Centre (ISC) have noted a huge upsurge of traffic on TCP port 5168, associated with security bugs in ServerProtect (an enterprise software product designed to protect …
Hard to resist
So a program designed to protect servers is allowing them to be owned and there is a fix but as always some haven't applied it probably I wonder vulnerable they would be without server protect at all.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars