Hackers have begun actively scanning for recently announced vulnerabilities in Trend Micro's ServerProtect product. Security watchers at the Internet Storm Centre (ISC) have noted a huge upsurge of traffic on TCP port 5168, associated with security bugs in ServerProtect (an enterprise software product designed to protect …
Hard to resist
So a program designed to protect servers is allowing them to be owned and there is a fix but as always some haven't applied it probably I wonder vulnerable they would be without server protect at all.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait