After much talk, and with expectations growing, SAP has pledged a long awaited, "comprehensive update" on its planned A1S on-demand applications suite. Senior members of SAP's board will provide a "live demonstration" of A1S and trot out early customers at a stage-managed event in New York on September 19. SAP told The Register …
Long awaited release of A1S
As business partners of SAP, we have certainly waited for the realease of A1S. Customer demands recently are looking for quicker roll-out of product, as well as faster return on investment.
I believe that this hosted platform could solve a lot of issues in the mid-tear demand ERP space, if the product live up to the SAP standards.
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp