After much talk, and with expectations growing, SAP has pledged a long awaited, "comprehensive update" on its planned A1S on-demand applications suite. Senior members of SAP's board will provide a "live demonstration" of A1S and trot out early customers at a stage-managed event in New York on September 19. SAP told The Register …
Long awaited release of A1S
As business partners of SAP, we have certainly waited for the realease of A1S. Customer demands recently are looking for quicker roll-out of product, as well as faster return on investment.
I believe that this hosted platform could solve a lot of issues in the mid-tear demand ERP space, if the product live up to the SAP standards.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market