After much talk, and with expectations growing, SAP has pledged a long awaited, "comprehensive update" on its planned A1S on-demand applications suite. Senior members of SAP's board will provide a "live demonstration" of A1S and trot out early customers at a stage-managed event in New York on September 19. SAP told The Register …
Long awaited release of A1S
As business partners of SAP, we have certainly waited for the realease of A1S. Customer demands recently are looking for quicker roll-out of product, as well as faster return on investment.
I believe that this hosted platform could solve a lot of issues in the mid-tear demand ERP space, if the product live up to the SAP standards.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great