Four Chinese men have been charged with creating and spreading an internet worm in a rare example of a cybercrime prosecution in the country. Li Jun, Wang Lei, Zhang Shun, and Lei Lei faced charges in a people's court in Hubei Province on Tuesday over the alleged creation and distribution of the Fujacks worm, Shanghai Daily …
Wow, I can see why China is so angry
Tracking down and deworming all those pandas is going to take a massive amount of resources and be sort of messy too.
No wonder China prosecuted
In selling gaming accounts, they threatened China's important gold farming industry!
Wouldn't it be ironic if this worm was first detected by Panda-AV, that oh so .... AV program.
Panda av is spanish
Panda is a Spanish company this is rather confusing
to me but maybe that is intentional. I don't know is it
OK to tear the fingernails out and crush the testicles
of people who steal games passwords and force them
to write a cleanup program actually if it can do the cleanup
then I think it's best to use it he does know _all_ the
changes his software made to those systems, and others
don't I would question if it is a good thing to continue
to trust any installation that can be attacked in this way
so I don't know that it helps to just fix it back to it's pristene
but vulnerable prior state.
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great