The battle for crocked NHS software outfit iSoft has flared up again with the news that Aussie group IBA has moved to gazump the bid from German firm CompuGroup Holding that was accepted in July. IBA has also swooped to accumulate 24 per cent of iSoft shares in the market as a spoiler. Its new bid to acquire the target outright …
Take it from someone who worked for those jokers... They're not worth a penny.
The word in the Pacific Rim is that iSoft has lost all its major customers. WA is going to tender as is Queensland. Singapore is in the middle of a tender to replace them with Cerner hot on the trail. What business do they have outside of the NHS?
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes