The battle for crocked NHS software outfit iSoft has flared up again with the news that Aussie group IBA has moved to gazump the bid from German firm CompuGroup Holding that was accepted in July. IBA has also swooped to accumulate 24 per cent of iSoft shares in the market as a spoiler. Its new bid to acquire the target outright …
Take it from someone who worked for those jokers... They're not worth a penny.
The word in the Pacific Rim is that iSoft has lost all its major customers. WA is going to tender as is Queensland. Singapore is in the middle of a tender to replace them with Cerner hot on the trail. What business do they have outside of the NHS?
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad