The battle for crocked NHS software outfit iSoft has flared up again with the news that Aussie group IBA has moved to gazump the bid from German firm CompuGroup Holding that was accepted in July. IBA has also swooped to accumulate 24 per cent of iSoft shares in the market as a spoiler. Its new bid to acquire the target outright …
Take it from someone who worked for those jokers... They're not worth a penny.
The word in the Pacific Rim is that iSoft has lost all its major customers. WA is going to tender as is Queensland. Singapore is in the middle of a tender to replace them with Cerner hot on the trail. What business do they have outside of the NHS?
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Review + Vid iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous fat pixel density
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst