Toshiba has created the world’s largest capacity 2.5in hard disk drive, packing a stonking 320GB into the device. The storage monster is just one of nine-strong range of 2.5in drives destined for a selection of devices, including high-end notebook PCs. The manufacturer said that the MK3252GSX 320GB boasts an improved read-write …
"All nine drives feature a Free Fall Sensor function, which Toshiba claims detects a drive falling and then parks its head before it crashes."
So they won't be capitalising on the lucrative space market since most of the time you are in free-fall.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests