Toshiba has created the world’s largest capacity 2.5in hard disk drive, packing a stonking 320GB into the device. The storage monster is just one of nine-strong range of 2.5in drives destined for a selection of devices, including high-end notebook PCs. The manufacturer said that the MK3252GSX 320GB boasts an improved read-write …
"All nine drives feature a Free Fall Sensor function, which Toshiba claims detects a drive falling and then parks its head before it crashes."
So they won't be capitalising on the lucrative space market since most of the time you are in free-fall.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball