Toshiba has created the world’s largest capacity 2.5in hard disk drive, packing a stonking 320GB into the device. The storage monster is just one of nine-strong range of 2.5in drives destined for a selection of devices, including high-end notebook PCs. The manufacturer said that the MK3252GSX 320GB boasts an improved read-write …
"All nine drives feature a Free Fall Sensor function, which Toshiba claims detects a drive falling and then parks its head before it crashes."
So they won't be capitalising on the lucrative space market since most of the time you are in free-fall.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen