Toshiba has created the world’s largest capacity 2.5in hard disk drive, packing a stonking 320GB into the device. The storage monster is just one of nine-strong range of 2.5in drives destined for a selection of devices, including high-end notebook PCs. The manufacturer said that the MK3252GSX 320GB boasts an improved read-write …
"All nine drives feature a Free Fall Sensor function, which Toshiba claims detects a drive falling and then parks its head before it crashes."
So they won't be capitalising on the lucrative space market since most of the time you are in free-fall.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs