Samsung has launched an impossibly tiny Bluetooth earpiece that’s more like a hearing aid than a wireless connectivity gadget. The WEP500 is likely to appeal to users searching for supremely minimalist Bluetooth kit, with the only drawback being the ever-present danger of it falling out and going the way of stray contact lenses …
Didn't Spock & Uhuru have these in Star Trek TOC?
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Analysis Hey, Teflon Ballmer. Look, isn't it time? You know, time to quit?
- Murdoch Facebook gloat: You're like my $580m, 'CRAPPY' MySpace
- Tablet? Laptop? HP does the splits with Tegra-based SlateBook x2
- NASA signs off on sampling mission to Earth-threatening asteroid