Samsung has launched an impossibly tiny Bluetooth earpiece that’s more like a hearing aid than a wireless connectivity gadget. The WEP500 is likely to appeal to users searching for supremely minimalist Bluetooth kit, with the only drawback being the ever-present danger of it falling out and going the way of stray contact lenses …
Didn't Spock & Uhuru have these in Star Trek TOC?
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked