Samsung has launched an impossibly tiny Bluetooth earpiece that’s more like a hearing aid than a wireless connectivity gadget. The WEP500 is likely to appeal to users searching for supremely minimalist Bluetooth kit, with the only drawback being the ever-present danger of it falling out and going the way of stray contact lenses …
Didn't Spock & Uhuru have these in Star Trek TOC?
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests