The drift towards IP technologies is accelerating faster than anticipated, at the cost of security and stability, according to survey from Dimension Data. The survey suggests companies are failing to unify their IP-technology policies. Thirty-seven per cent of the 390 companies surveyed are already using VoIP, with 34 per cent …
Virtual Space Use.
"Seventy per cent of Indians are using blogs at work, compared to only 25 per cent in the UK, though given the quality of most blogs it's hard to see how that is a bad thing for Britain. ®"
Ouch, that hurt, but it may be sadly true for many blogs. :-)
A completely understandable sentence from the man from mars? Did you turn off your script now?
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC