The drift towards IP technologies is accelerating faster than anticipated, at the cost of security and stability, according to survey from Dimension Data. The survey suggests companies are failing to unify their IP-technology policies. Thirty-seven per cent of the 390 companies surveyed are already using VoIP, with 34 per cent …
Virtual Space Use.
"Seventy per cent of Indians are using blogs at work, compared to only 25 per cent in the UK, though given the quality of most blogs it's hard to see how that is a bad thing for Britain. ®"
Ouch, that hurt, but it may be sadly true for many blogs. :-)
A completely understandable sentence from the man from mars? Did you turn off your script now?
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015