The drift towards IP technologies is accelerating faster than anticipated, at the cost of security and stability, according to survey from Dimension Data. The survey suggests companies are failing to unify their IP-technology policies. Thirty-seven per cent of the 390 companies surveyed are already using VoIP, with 34 per cent …
Virtual Space Use.
"Seventy per cent of Indians are using blogs at work, compared to only 25 per cent in the UK, though given the quality of most blogs it's hard to see how that is a bad thing for Britain. ®"
Ouch, that hurt, but it may be sadly true for many blogs. :-)
A completely understandable sentence from the man from mars? Did you turn off your script now?
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers