The high-stakes game that is Russian politics is now available for all to play online. The odds on who will be Russia's next President have come out the internet, and, perhaps not too surprisingly, Vladimir Putin is still one of the favorites, despite a constitutional prohibition against a third term. According to Reuters, …
Place your Betas.
A clean cut race with an Ivanov Lead with Medvedev Trailing for Continuity of Sustainable Growth.
If I remember correctly, Russian presidents alternate between bald and hairy. Any word on the follicle development of the candidates?
My bet is...
Given the way he's going, Putin will change his name and get re-elected. Probably as Uncle Joe (Stalin).
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes