The high-stakes game that is Russian politics is now available for all to play online. The odds on who will be Russia's next President have come out the internet, and, perhaps not too surprisingly, Vladimir Putin is still one of the favorites, despite a constitutional prohibition against a third term. According to Reuters, …
Place your Betas.
A clean cut race with an Ivanov Lead with Medvedev Trailing for Continuity of Sustainable Growth.
If I remember correctly, Russian presidents alternate between bald and hairy. Any word on the follicle development of the candidates?
My bet is...
Given the way he's going, Putin will change his name and get re-elected. Probably as Uncle Joe (Stalin).
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro