The high-stakes game that is Russian politics is now available for all to play online. The odds on who will be Russia's next President have come out the internet, and, perhaps not too surprisingly, Vladimir Putin is still one of the favorites, despite a constitutional prohibition against a third term. According to Reuters, …
Place your Betas.
A clean cut race with an Ivanov Lead with Medvedev Trailing for Continuity of Sustainable Growth.
If I remember correctly, Russian presidents alternate between bald and hairy. Any word on the follicle development of the candidates?
My bet is...
Given the way he's going, Putin will change his name and get re-elected. Probably as Uncle Joe (Stalin).
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU