Outsourcing clients have caught the green bug big time, and will force the faceless global omnicorps they employ to clean up their act or slide into oblivion. That's according to a report sexily entitled The Black Book of Outsourcing. Outsourcing consultancy Brown-Wilson Group reckons the vogue for mincing around a yurt with an …
Must Learn Not To Use Upper Case For Every Word In The Sentance.
you know what?
IT COULD BE WORSE!!!!!
On the other hand...
What a lovely platform for satire.
Nice piece, Chris. You left out boku-maru, though.
Let's All Jump On The Band Wagon...
And While We Do That We Can Ask How Much This Green-ness Is Going To Cost Consumers... Wait! I ThInK It WiLl LoOk BeTtEr If We AlSo CaPiTaLiZe EvErY OtHeR LeTtEr!
While David is absolutely correct, wait, Ron's afterthought takes the cake.
I am still chuckling - you guys made my day.
"A Report by the Outsourcing Industry Consultant Firm Brown-Wilson"
What an odd name, Firm Brown-Wilson. I bet he was teased at school. But I imagine he was a hit with the ladies.
Oh, I see. It's a consultant firm called Brown-Wilson. Ah. Firm is not a first name. Shame.
Re: Perpetrating injustices on the English language
I counted seven spelling or grammatical errors in that short article. Was it written after a Friday session with Lunchtime O'Booze?
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...