Feeds

back to article Man loses leg in bathtub romp

Friday is here again, and we begin on a pious note. Good news for the ostentatiously religious among you: Gold River Productions has come out with a Christian ringtones service. Fellow commuters can be treated to a reading of a bible verse or a Christian rock ditty, among other choices, and you might want to hold off answering …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

"Do jouranlists think of anything else on Friday?"

I'd imagine the same as the rest of us, "Where's the next pub?"

Other thoughts on Friday?

"more booze. It's Friday; do journalists think of anything else on Fridays? "

a shag perhaps?

Anonymous Coward

My thoughts on a Friday reading El Reg

You lucky bastards get to go to the pub earlier than me, what with the whole living in the southwest US thing I have to do.

Anonymous Coward

Title

A shag... in a bath... with colleagues?

Anonymous Coward

Comments

A comment section on an article about the comments section... Interesting

Maybe El Reg should allow comments on comments in a threaded fashion... An MS vs *nix phan boi session could down a server (well... an ISS server anyway)

Kev

ISS Server

what kind of servers does the international space station have then?

Anonymous Coward

get back to work

I have to work all weekend get back to work you lazy journalists

of course I won't be here to read any of it but it would make

me feel better.

£.0.00 demand

I remember reading years ago about a guy who kept getting a demand for £0.00, getting increasingly threatening as he, understandably, ignored them.

Finally, as they started threatening court action, he sent off a cheque for £0.00 to cover the 'debt'. This finally got them off his back...

"Crazy frog version of <the lord is my shepherd>"

Scary monsters! You really do have the scariest bunch of insane commentators foreseeing distopian futures, just for kicks. This is just too upsetting.

Now I'm to frightened to read the comments ever again.

[Posted this without reading the comments-article's comments, so sorry if it's a doublepost. I'm not going to risk my sanity.]

A demand for $0.00

Personally I would have waited to be dragged in front of the beak.

The transcript of the beak's description of their stupidity would have been a classic.

My brother forewarned of dirty tricks (say an undisclosed fee for the closing out of an account) used by "high risk" credit lenders, (the type attached to banks not pool halls) overpaid his last installment by $1.

And for the next several years received a monthly notification that he was $0.03 in credit. Once he figured out they'd spent more mailing out these account statements than they'd made in interest on the original loan he finally made a phone call and asked them how long they intended sending the statements. The final one arrived with a cheque for the three cents attached.

This topic is closed for new posts.