A new medical intelligence system has been developed to update European health authorities on public health threats. The European Commission said it has created the web based system to provide health authorities with real time information about disease outbreaks, industrial accidents, and major incidents such as a bioterrorist …
the messages will be in English as opposed to txtspk.
*Shudders at the thought of OMG!!! FT N MTH ON SUR FRM or what predictive text will do to H5N1*
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs