Samsung is set to expand its Yepp portable multimedia player (PMP) series with a new sleek black offering. Dubbed the YP-P2, the device is rumoured to boast a whole host of functions ranging from videos and music, to FM radio, datacasts and Bluetooth. The YP-P2 is thought to measure about 10 x 5 x 0.9cm and, according to an …
Are you sure it's roller blading? "Yepp, iLuv P2" sounds more like watersports.
Hey, I'd buy one. And the MP3 player..
hmm, nice lines!
Get the picture ... ?
"a troupe of scantily-clad rollerblading girls"
So, why has your commentator chosen to substitute a picture where the girls are substantially MORE than scantily clad to illustrate the point?
Dead Ringer for Love ...... Bat out of Hell
With Paris heading the Parade/Para AIdD by the look of IT. :-)
Bravo Ms Hilton. Venus in Control Seven of Nine. A Sweet Addiction, Paris.
I want one of those.
The girl, not the stereo. Ho hum.
I never understood the interest in un-boxing until now.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?