Samsung is set to expand its Yepp portable multimedia player (PMP) series with a new sleek black offering. Dubbed the YP-P2, the device is rumoured to boast a whole host of functions ranging from videos and music, to FM radio, datacasts and Bluetooth. The YP-P2 is thought to measure about 10 x 5 x 0.9cm and, according to an …
Are you sure it's roller blading? "Yepp, iLuv P2" sounds more like watersports.
Hey, I'd buy one. And the MP3 player..
hmm, nice lines!
Get the picture ... ?
"a troupe of scantily-clad rollerblading girls"
So, why has your commentator chosen to substitute a picture where the girls are substantially MORE than scantily clad to illustrate the point?
Dead Ringer for Love ...... Bat out of Hell
With Paris heading the Parade/Para AIdD by the look of IT. :-)
Bravo Ms Hilton. Venus in Control Seven of Nine. A Sweet Addiction, Paris.
I want one of those.
The girl, not the stereo. Ho hum.
I never understood the interest in un-boxing until now.
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat