Samsung is set to expand its Yepp portable multimedia player (PMP) series with a new sleek black offering. Dubbed the YP-P2, the device is rumoured to boast a whole host of functions ranging from videos and music, to FM radio, datacasts and Bluetooth. The YP-P2 is thought to measure about 10 x 5 x 0.9cm and, according to an …
Are you sure it's roller blading? "Yepp, iLuv P2" sounds more like watersports.
Hey, I'd buy one. And the MP3 player..
hmm, nice lines!
Get the picture ... ?
"a troupe of scantily-clad rollerblading girls"
So, why has your commentator chosen to substitute a picture where the girls are substantially MORE than scantily clad to illustrate the point?
Dead Ringer for Love ...... Bat out of Hell
With Paris heading the Parade/Para AIdD by the look of IT. :-)
Bravo Ms Hilton. Venus in Control Seven of Nine. A Sweet Addiction, Paris.
I want one of those.
The girl, not the stereo. Ho hum.
I never understood the interest in un-boxing until now.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes