Logitech is once again embracing Bluetooth technology: the V470, launched today, is a cordless mouse that dispenses with the USB-connected receiver device the company usually connects its wireless rodents too. Logitech_V470_1 Logitech's V470: Bluetooth connection The V470's Bluetooth 1.2 connection works with any suitably …
But it still needs batteries!
The problem that I found with wireless mice was that I had to keep replacing the batteries. Then I found the A4 induction powered magnetic laser mouse that is wireless and doesn't need batteries. Only a third of the cost of the bluetooth mouse as well.
Hope it's better than the utter p.o.s. I was given from said company when I clearly specified Microsoft..... Finished in tasteless digibox silver and featuring patented JitterJump(tm) technology.
Any chance of a glossy black one to match my PS3.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook