Logitech is once again embracing Bluetooth technology: the V470, launched today, is a cordless mouse that dispenses with the USB-connected receiver device the company usually connects its wireless rodents too. Logitech_V470_1 Logitech's V470: Bluetooth connection The V470's Bluetooth 1.2 connection works with any suitably …
But it still needs batteries!
The problem that I found with wireless mice was that I had to keep replacing the batteries. Then I found the A4 induction powered magnetic laser mouse that is wireless and doesn't need batteries. Only a third of the cost of the bluetooth mouse as well.
Hope it's better than the utter p.o.s. I was given from said company when I clearly specified Microsoft..... Finished in tasteless digibox silver and featuring patented JitterJump(tm) technology.
Any chance of a glossy black one to match my PS3.
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip