Logitech is once again embracing Bluetooth technology: the V470, launched today, is a cordless mouse that dispenses with the USB-connected receiver device the company usually connects its wireless rodents too. Logitech_V470_1 Logitech's V470: Bluetooth connection The V470's Bluetooth 1.2 connection works with any suitably …
But it still needs batteries!
The problem that I found with wireless mice was that I had to keep replacing the batteries. Then I found the A4 induction powered magnetic laser mouse that is wireless and doesn't need batteries. Only a third of the cost of the bluetooth mouse as well.
Hope it's better than the utter p.o.s. I was given from said company when I clearly specified Microsoft..... Finished in tasteless digibox silver and featuring patented JitterJump(tm) technology.
Any chance of a glossy black one to match my PS3.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE