Logitech is once again embracing Bluetooth technology: the V470, launched today, is a cordless mouse that dispenses with the USB-connected receiver device the company usually connects its wireless rodents too. Logitech_V470_1 Logitech's V470: Bluetooth connection The V470's Bluetooth 1.2 connection works with any suitably …
But it still needs batteries!
The problem that I found with wireless mice was that I had to keep replacing the batteries. Then I found the A4 induction powered magnetic laser mouse that is wireless and doesn't need batteries. Only a third of the cost of the bluetooth mouse as well.
Hope it's better than the utter p.o.s. I was given from said company when I clearly specified Microsoft..... Finished in tasteless digibox silver and featuring patented JitterJump(tm) technology.
Any chance of a glossy black one to match my PS3.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can