Ex-Computer Associates boss Sanjay Kumar began his almighty bowl of porridge yesterday when he checked in at a federal prison in New Jersey. Kumar, 45, reported to the federal prison in Fairton, Reuters reports, to begin a 12 year sentence for his role in the $2.2bn accounting scandal at the software firm that cost shareholders …
The Wages of Sin is Debt
> and will pay an ongoing 20 per cent of his annual income
> once he gets out of the slammer.
But who would ever reemploy this crook?
CA Trial Software
On the CA website I found:
> CA Cleanup Free 30-Day Trial Download
> Experience the benefits of CA Cleanup with a free 30-day evaluation
Did Kumar's trial really only take 30 days?
35 day month
Why didn't I think of that it's perfect, kind
of obvious really he went to jail for being easily detected no I don't suppose anyone will hire him again unless they are very sloppy in their hiring practices why when there are so many tried and proven ways of fiddeling the books that are incredibly hard to discover did this ding dong
do it that way.
Training for new skills
Most of these "prisons" have programs to teach new job skills to the inmates for their eventual release. He'll probably learn how to work on cars or something similar. Like becoming an installer for Verizon or as a firefighter. Or both.
Who would ever employ that crook ?
Hmm, let me make a list : Diebold, RIAA, Dell Customer Service, Iraq Department of Justice, or Libya Minister of Economics, to name just a few.
Report to jail???
Any moron who shows up to go to prison is truly an idiot! There are lot's of places to go where the U.S. has no extradition treaty.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst