Intel's anticipated 45nm chip design, 'Penryn', looks set to be formally launched on 11 November, reports citing the chip giant's own website claim. More are coming in Q1 2008. Some seven Xeon CPUs are listed: the 2.00GHz E5405, the 2.33GHz E5410, the 2.50GHz E5420, the 2.66GHz E5430, the 2.83GHz E5440, the 3.00GHz E5450 and …
Being a computer technicain in Penryn, Cornwall. I think that these processors will be a great hit with the locals.
I sense a new Mac Pro refresh (if the prices are correct).
If the prices are correct, then I see no reason NOT to go with 8-Core Mac Pro from the top to the bottom of the configuration options: i.e.
3.16, 3.00, 2.66, and 2.00 Ghz models
Penryn to be launched?
Do the good people of Penryn know they're about to be launched?
Surely Intel isn't quite THAT omnipotent?
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10