Being pelted by speakers placed at almost every angle has long been, acoustically speaking, the tried and tested way to gain surround sound. Now, US-based Polk Audio has created a single-bar speaker that it pledges will deliver a 5.1 surround sound experience from one location. SurroundBar2 The SurroundBar 50 raises the bar …
Or for those with smaller TV's
You could look at the Yamaha YSP-1100 for 42" TV's and the 900 for 32" models....
Yamaha was working on
Yamaha was working on such a speaker for tiny Japanese rooms that scan the entire room with infrared and adjust itself accordingly. Not sure if the idea began commercial though...
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Battle of the Linux clouds! Linode DOUBLES RAM to take on Digital Ocean