Being pelted by speakers placed at almost every angle has long been, acoustically speaking, the tried and tested way to gain surround sound. Now, US-based Polk Audio has created a single-bar speaker that it pledges will deliver a 5.1 surround sound experience from one location. SurroundBar2 The SurroundBar 50 raises the bar …
Or for those with smaller TV's
You could look at the Yamaha YSP-1100 for 42" TV's and the 900 for 32" models....
Yamaha was working on
Yamaha was working on such a speaker for tiny Japanese rooms that scan the entire room with infrared and adjust itself accordingly. Not sure if the idea began commercial though...
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung