Being pelted by speakers placed at almost every angle has long been, acoustically speaking, the tried and tested way to gain surround sound. Now, US-based Polk Audio has created a single-bar speaker that it pledges will deliver a 5.1 surround sound experience from one location. SurroundBar2 The SurroundBar 50 raises the bar …
Or for those with smaller TV's
You could look at the Yamaha YSP-1100 for 42" TV's and the 900 for 32" models....
Yamaha was working on
Yamaha was working on such a speaker for tiny Japanese rooms that scan the entire room with infrared and adjust itself accordingly. Not sure if the idea began commercial though...
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat