After a few weeks of skepticism-fueled dawdling, the Republican's CNN/YouTube presidential debate is back from limbo. CNN announced today that Rudolph Giuliani and Senator John McCain have signed on for the two-hour forum, which has been rescheduled for November 28. And with two of the GOP's main contenders inked in, its likely …
of course he hates it
Of course Mitt Romey hates it... He hates the idea that maybe he might have to answer a question that someone somewhere cares about, and give a straight answer, all without any handlers giving him the correct answer.
Of, and the entirety of his answers will probably be replayed ad finium on the Daily show.
Might be acceptable
*if* they screen out the sock-puppets and other idiocies like Chris Mathews' questions.
There's certainly room for humor but some adult should draw the line.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots