Qualcomm's general counsel, Lou Lupin, has left the company after it suffered three spectacular legal defeats in a row, though his departure is for apparently unconnected personal reasons. Qualcomm has been having a bit of a bad time lately - the ban on imports of patent-infringing chips remains in place despite appeals for a …
That means the board let him have it without lube.
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month