Qualcomm's general counsel, Lou Lupin, has left the company after it suffered three spectacular legal defeats in a row, though his departure is for apparently unconnected personal reasons. Qualcomm has been having a bit of a bad time lately - the ban on imports of patent-infringing chips remains in place despite appeals for a …
That means the board let him have it without lube.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE