Qualcomm's general counsel, Lou Lupin, has left the company after it suffered three spectacular legal defeats in a row, though his departure is for apparently unconnected personal reasons. Qualcomm has been having a bit of a bad time lately - the ban on imports of patent-infringing chips remains in place despite appeals for a …
That means the board let him have it without lube.
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Hate Facebook? Hate it enough to spend $9k fleeing it? Web 'country club' built for the rich