Nokia has launched a public beta of its user-generated content play Mosh, encouraging members to upload videos, pictures, and even applications for sharing with the Mosh community. Most of Mosh will be familiar territory - users upload content which can be rated by other users, but everything is also accessible from a mobile …
Oh great !
Wonderful, a Nokia-centric happy slapping database for Nokia users by Nokia users.
Yay ! Progress !
And this is better than Youtube.....
A must have for ASBO-land
So that'll make Nokia handsets the must have accessory of choice for the muggers of London's happy slappin' capital, Newham.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…