Nokia has launched a public beta of its user-generated content play Mosh, encouraging members to upload videos, pictures, and even applications for sharing with the Mosh community. Most of Mosh will be familiar territory - users upload content which can be rated by other users, but everything is also accessible from a mobile …
Oh great !
Wonderful, a Nokia-centric happy slapping database for Nokia users by Nokia users.
Yay ! Progress !
And this is better than Youtube.....
A must have for ASBO-land
So that'll make Nokia handsets the must have accessory of choice for the muggers of London's happy slappin' capital, Newham.
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Google! and! Facebook! IDs! face! Yahoo! login! BAN!
- Video WATCH the SILENT DEATH of mystery SPACE CRUMBLE asteroid