Nokia has launched a public beta of its user-generated content play Mosh, encouraging members to upload videos, pictures, and even applications for sharing with the Mosh community. Most of Mosh will be familiar territory - users upload content which can be rated by other users, but everything is also accessible from a mobile …
Oh great !
Wonderful, a Nokia-centric happy slapping database for Nokia users by Nokia users.
Yay ! Progress !
And this is better than Youtube.....
A must have for ASBO-land
So that'll make Nokia handsets the must have accessory of choice for the muggers of London's happy slappin' capital, Newham.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot