Scientists at MIT report a breakthrough in growing so called cancer stem cells that could aid research into the disease. The researchers have found a way to grow large quantities of cells that initiate tumours. These are not normally available in large quantities, so the discovery could be a real boon to those who study them. …
Imagine the Terrorist Implications!
This is just crying out to be worked into a juicy Terrorist scare article.
Re: Imagine the Terrorist Implications!
Or when one of the lab workers flushes a load down the bog and there's a flood.
'whitecoat' doesn't sound as good as 'boffin'.
I hope Putin does not read this.
Forgive this post!
You do realize this means that some of the less intelligent beings, should they get their hands on this article, will conclude that touching someone with cancer if you have an open wound on your hand will get you infected...
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion