Virgin Media looks set to expand into continental Europe, despite difficulties with its UK operation. According to The Times, the Virgin Group, which controls the Virgin Media brand, is in talks with French cable company Numéricable to license the name. Numéricable is France's largest cable operator, covering about nine …
Well it's only fair....
... since France is clearly where Virgin Media learnt their customer service skills
What's in a name
This will be the same French cable company that was originally named Lyonnaise Cable before rebranding as Noos (really) then Numericable. Each rebrand was an attempt to shake off the diabolical reputation for service attached to its predecessor... sound familiar?
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?