Virgin Media looks set to expand into continental Europe, despite difficulties with its UK operation. According to The Times, the Virgin Group, which controls the Virgin Media brand, is in talks with French cable company Numéricable to license the name. Numéricable is France's largest cable operator, covering about nine …
Well it's only fair....
... since France is clearly where Virgin Media learnt their customer service skills
What's in a name
This will be the same French cable company that was originally named Lyonnaise Cable before rebranding as Noos (really) then Numericable. Each rebrand was an attempt to shake off the diabolical reputation for service attached to its predecessor... sound familiar?
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Find email DIFFICULT? Print this article out and give it to someone 'techy'
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...