Virgin Media looks set to expand into continental Europe, despite difficulties with its UK operation. According to The Times, the Virgin Group, which controls the Virgin Media brand, is in talks with French cable company Numéricable to license the name. Numéricable is France's largest cable operator, covering about nine …
Well it's only fair....
... since France is clearly where Virgin Media learnt their customer service skills
What's in a name
This will be the same French cable company that was originally named Lyonnaise Cable before rebranding as Noos (really) then Numericable. Each rebrand was an attempt to shake off the diabolical reputation for service attached to its predecessor... sound familiar?
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip