Virgin Media looks set to expand into continental Europe, despite difficulties with its UK operation. According to The Times, the Virgin Group, which controls the Virgin Media brand, is in talks with French cable company Numéricable to license the name. Numéricable is France's largest cable operator, covering about nine …
Well it's only fair....
... since France is clearly where Virgin Media learnt their customer service skills
What's in a name
This will be the same French cable company that was originally named Lyonnaise Cable before rebranding as Noos (really) then Numericable. Each rebrand was an attempt to shake off the diabolical reputation for service attached to its predecessor... sound familiar?
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth