Video sharing site Veoh Networks has filed a pre-emptive lawsuit against Universal Music Group (UMG), requesting that the courts prevent UMG from suing it for copyright infringement. Veoh has copyright infringing material aplenty on its site, but argues that it's entitled to "safe harbour" provisions because it doesn't …
Congress is overlooking a potential bonanza
A tax on patent and copyright attorneys' fees would go a long way toward abolishing the Federal budget deficit.
- iPad = i FAD! NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball