While most would agree that pouring liquids onto anything electrical is a bad idea, Brando seems to have smelt a profit in it. The company has begun selling a thumb-sized USB fragrance oil burner designed to help you plug in and relax, literally. The device, which doesn't have any storage capabilities, measures 6 x 2 x 0.5 cm …
I agree with the article that it seems a BAD idea to mix liquid with electronics, but on the other hand it could be a very viable business opportunity. The key thing is how to keep the liquid in the X. If someone comes along accidentally knocks the usb stick or the desk, it could spill over and could potentiality be a health and safety hazard (If you know what I mean). I say good luck but i wont be buying one.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs