While most would agree that pouring liquids onto anything electrical is a bad idea, Brando seems to have smelt a profit in it. The company has begun selling a thumb-sized USB fragrance oil burner designed to help you plug in and relax, literally. The device, which doesn't have any storage capabilities, measures 6 x 2 x 0.5 cm …
I agree with the article that it seems a BAD idea to mix liquid with electronics, but on the other hand it could be a very viable business opportunity. The key thing is how to keep the liquid in the X. If someone comes along accidentally knocks the usb stick or the desk, it could spill over and could potentiality be a health and safety hazard (If you know what I mean). I say good luck but i wont be buying one.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones