Various research projects have shown that business intelligence (BI) continues to be one of the top investment priorities for CIOs. But what is changing is its shift in focus from complex tools for a few users to more flexible, affordable and accessible tools for a larger audience. As such, BI is moving away from being an …
This old chestnut
These things keep coming round and round again. I worked for a BI vendor in the late 90s, we used this sort of stuff in our sales literature.
It's not untrue, just not new.
I bet they included a big triangle in the presentation with power users at the top, and 'Information Consumers' (or similar) at the base.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack