Various research projects have shown that business intelligence (BI) continues to be one of the top investment priorities for CIOs. But what is changing is its shift in focus from complex tools for a few users to more flexible, affordable and accessible tools for a larger audience. As such, BI is moving away from being an …
This old chestnut
These things keep coming round and round again. I worked for a BI vendor in the late 90s, we used this sort of stuff in our sales literature.
It's not untrue, just not new.
I bet they included a big triangle in the presentation with power users at the top, and 'Information Consumers' (or similar) at the base.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching
- Yahoo! blames! MONSTER! email! OUTAGE! on! CUT! CABLE! bungle!