AMD's first 'Barcelona' processors - a pair of chips for two-slot machines - will appear on 10 September, it has been alleged by server-maker sources. A further chip will be launched in October, they say. There's no word from AMD, but insiders cited by DigiTimes have named the two Barcelonas as the 1.9GHz Opteron 2348 and the 2 …
So let me get this straight.
AMD pushed back the initial release for Barcelona *again?*
When was the last time YOU shipped a Quad-Core CPU on time ???
why rush it...
Daddy bull and baby bull sitting on a hill over looking a pasture of cows, baby bull tells daddy bull, lets run down there and f*ck one of those cows, daddy bull says, no son, lets walk down and f*ck them all...
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging