AMD's first 'Barcelona' processors - a pair of chips for two-slot machines - will appear on 10 September, it has been alleged by server-maker sources. A further chip will be launched in October, they say. There's no word from AMD, but insiders cited by DigiTimes have named the two Barcelonas as the 1.9GHz Opteron 2348 and the 2 …
So let me get this straight.
AMD pushed back the initial release for Barcelona *again?*
When was the last time YOU shipped a Quad-Core CPU on time ???
why rush it...
Daddy bull and baby bull sitting on a hill over looking a pasture of cows, baby bull tells daddy bull, lets run down there and f*ck one of those cows, daddy bull says, no son, lets walk down and f*ck them all...
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst