Semi-Coherent Computing goes penguintastic this week as I hit the LinuxWorld tradeshow in search of data center justice. Rather than the usual long-form type show with one guest, I've interviewed five people at the conference for your listening pleasure. I tried to cover a wide range of topics with the guests, including the …
Get rid of those flashing adverts
Nice Story - I only can't read it anylonger than 30 sec.
Your RSS feed tool might be extremely cool but . . .
Are those silly animated GIFs really necessary ?
They make my eyes hurt an distract me like hell
RE: Get rid of those flashing adverts
I feel your pain. The flashing gifs are very distracting. It's just poor site management. The content is still worth putting up with the amateur site design.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs