Semi-Coherent Computing goes penguintastic this week as I hit the LinuxWorld tradeshow in search of data center justice. Rather than the usual long-form type show with one guest, I've interviewed five people at the conference for your listening pleasure. I tried to cover a wide range of topics with the guests, including the …
Get rid of those flashing adverts
Nice Story - I only can't read it anylonger than 30 sec.
Your RSS feed tool might be extremely cool but . . .
Are those silly animated GIFs really necessary ?
They make my eyes hurt an distract me like hell
RE: Get rid of those flashing adverts
I feel your pain. The flashing gifs are very distracting. It's just poor site management. The content is still worth putting up with the amateur site design.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?