Semi-Coherent Computing goes penguintastic this week as I hit the LinuxWorld tradeshow in search of data center justice. Rather than the usual long-form type show with one guest, I've interviewed five people at the conference for your listening pleasure. I tried to cover a wide range of topics with the guests, including the …
Get rid of those flashing adverts
Nice Story - I only can't read it anylonger than 30 sec.
Your RSS feed tool might be extremely cool but . . .
Are those silly animated GIFs really necessary ?
They make my eyes hurt an distract me like hell
RE: Get rid of those flashing adverts
I feel your pain. The flashing gifs are very distracting. It's just poor site management. The content is still worth putting up with the amateur site design.
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Hate Facebook? Hate it enough to spend $9k fleeing it? Web 'country club' built for the rich
- Hey, Scots. Microsoft's Bing thinks you'll vote NO to independence