Semi-Coherent Computing goes penguintastic this week as I hit the LinuxWorld tradeshow in search of data center justice. Rather than the usual long-form type show with one guest, I've interviewed five people at the conference for your listening pleasure. I tried to cover a wide range of topics with the guests, including the …
Get rid of those flashing adverts
Nice Story - I only can't read it anylonger than 30 sec.
Your RSS feed tool might be extremely cool but . . .
Are those silly animated GIFs really necessary ?
They make my eyes hurt an distract me like hell
RE: Get rid of those flashing adverts
I feel your pain. The flashing gifs are very distracting. It's just poor site management. The content is still worth putting up with the amateur site design.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer