Semi-Coherent Computing goes penguintastic this week as I hit the LinuxWorld tradeshow in search of data center justice. Rather than the usual long-form type show with one guest, I've interviewed five people at the conference for your listening pleasure. I tried to cover a wide range of topics with the guests, including the …
Get rid of those flashing adverts
Nice Story - I only can't read it anylonger than 30 sec.
Your RSS feed tool might be extremely cool but . . .
Are those silly animated GIFs really necessary ?
They make my eyes hurt an distract me like hell
RE: Get rid of those flashing adverts
I feel your pain. The flashing gifs are very distracting. It's just poor site management. The content is still worth putting up with the amateur site design.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE