Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard got his own TV channel yesterday, admittedly only available to Orange customers watching on their mobile phones, but it's one up on a MySpace page. The channel, dubbed "Fat Frank TV" by some, will feature interviews and fly-on-the-wall footage of Frank's professional and personal life. Fans will …
I bet his fiancé loved that...
Frank: Hey honey, I found another way to make us loads more money!
Elen: Yay! How?
Frank: There going to stick camera's all over our house and record us doing mundane things!
Elen: Get out.
Any Archive footage
I'd personally like to see some footage of Lamps scoring a penalty - Will Orange be carrying any archive footage?
Please remember to close your brackets.
Orange launch widescreen phone
presumably is the next headline
Count his money....
Sorry, Whats that Frank ? your dissapointed ? Hmmm I can sympathise, how galling it must be to be paid £130,000 per week, when clearly you are worth the same as big John on £135,000 a week.
Perhaps your TV deal will help you close the gulf in earnings
Not sure you will even be first of the losers this season given the internal handbags.
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks