Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard got his own TV channel yesterday, admittedly only available to Orange customers watching on their mobile phones, but it's one up on a MySpace page. The channel, dubbed "Fat Frank TV" by some, will feature interviews and fly-on-the-wall footage of Frank's professional and personal life. Fans will …
I bet his fiancé loved that...
Frank: Hey honey, I found another way to make us loads more money!
Elen: Yay! How?
Frank: There going to stick camera's all over our house and record us doing mundane things!
Elen: Get out.
Any Archive footage
I'd personally like to see some footage of Lamps scoring a penalty - Will Orange be carrying any archive footage?
Please remember to close your brackets.
Orange launch widescreen phone
presumably is the next headline
Count his money....
Sorry, Whats that Frank ? your dissapointed ? Hmmm I can sympathise, how galling it must be to be paid £130,000 per week, when clearly you are worth the same as big John on £135,000 a week.
Perhaps your TV deal will help you close the gulf in earnings
Not sure you will even be first of the losers this season given the internal handbags.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK