It's becoming easier and easier to spot start-ups likely to fail. Take, for example, FastScale. This company's marketing team has done what you might think impossible by missing the point of a tradeshow. Officials at FastScale's LinuxWorld booth refused to give me a demo on their software, arguing that they don't really do that …
bitch bitch bitch
You have a job don't you (maybe) your
not dead but all you do is bitch no more
beer for you Ashlee it makes you a mean
drunk and a whiner. Take your dog and go
Alan Donaly, FFS, are you related to amanfromMars? Your writing style is somewhat similar.
As someone mentioned recently, why the double spacing, and seriously defective grammar, laden with invective?
Anyway, if you don't like Ashlee's writing why don't you just say so, or STFU.
Personally, whilst I didn't rate this article as great, I found it mildly interesting.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200000 ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad