Lenovo supplies its X series ThinkPad as a regular laptop and also as a reversible Tablet in both X60 and X61 variants, so that's four basic models, but there are so many options and variants that it's almost impossible to list them in a tidy way - but we'll give it our best shot. Lenovo ThinkPad X61 Tablet ThinkPad X61: …
Obviously, the second photo shows that Lenovo is in league with the dark ones... a pity you didn't find the laser turrents mounted inside the screen casing yet. No wonder they needed a durable material!
I wonder what would happen if my cat started batting at the mouse cursor on a touch screen...
You've got to give it to a laptop, which is under spec'ed, over weight, over priced and has an avereage battery life, that can still get a nice 75% rating - which is the same as the Sony that im being told I have to buy up in the top right corner of the site there...
The thing I like most about Thinkpads, is that they have a nice could-survive-a-drop-down-a-flight-of-stairs feeling. I would recommend them to anyone.
Although I have a Thinkpad my ex got me onto while she worked at IBM...so..I might be a bit...biased.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity