Rackable Systems has turned to patriotism and Al Goristics to sell its latest line of storage systems. Yes, disk has turned emotional. The server and storage maker this week started hawking a fresh set of RapidScale systems along with a new expansion box called the OmniStor SE3016. At the end of Rackable's statement revealing …
Slap two of these babies back-to-back, you get 32 drives in 3U or 416TB of storage space.
That would mean they are using 13 TB hard drives.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM