Cisco Systems said yesterday that it saw a 25 per cent jump in net income in its fourth quarter, buoyed by the growing popularity of Web 2.0 technologies. The San Jose, California-based networking behemoth reported a $1.4bn jump in sales (more than 18 per cent) for the Q4 period ended 28 July 2007 as customer demand for network …
Apples and Eve's Temptations
Bene, Cisco. The next big item to deliver is Valued Content for Virtual Trading.... InterNetworking with Sensitive Sensitised Goods.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene