Cisco Systems said yesterday that it saw a 25 per cent jump in net income in its fourth quarter, buoyed by the growing popularity of Web 2.0 technologies. The San Jose, California-based networking behemoth reported a $1.4bn jump in sales (more than 18 per cent) for the Q4 period ended 28 July 2007 as customer demand for network …
Apples and Eve's Temptations
Bene, Cisco. The next big item to deliver is Valued Content for Virtual Trading.... InterNetworking with Sensitive Sensitised Goods.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft unwraps WINDOWS 10: Seven ate Nine. Or 8 did, anyway
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9