Cisco Systems said yesterday that it saw a 25 per cent jump in net income in its fourth quarter, buoyed by the growing popularity of Web 2.0 technologies. The San Jose, California-based networking behemoth reported a $1.4bn jump in sales (more than 18 per cent) for the Q4 period ended 28 July 2007 as customer demand for network …
Apples and Eve's Temptations
Bene, Cisco. The next big item to deliver is Valued Content for Virtual Trading.... InterNetworking with Sensitive Sensitised Goods.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer