The China Leisure Sports Administrative Center has tied the knot with World Poker Tour Enterprises (WPT) to promote “the sport of poker, by helping to create, expand and commercialize China’s first ever national poker competition,” the Associated Press reported today. Well, something like poker, at least. The Chinese …
Just hold it in Macao!
The Mecca of Chinese Gambling...
As American as apple pie and extraordinary rendition. Whats that black helicop.....
Im all in ......
to enter a WPT main event it costs $10K(US) yet WPT have decided to goto China, have a string of events where presumably, it would cost nothing to enter, and they couldn't offer cash prizes ... WPT freeroll China, All in Leeeeeeeroooy !!!
Hardly seems worth WPT's time and effort if you ask me.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court