More layoffs are on the way at Sun Microsystems. Despite its third consecutive profitable quarter, the Silicon Valley server giant will cut an unspecified number of jobs by the end of this year. Early last week, according to a new filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, Sun's board of directors approved a plan to " …
I know we're all sick and tired of the bloody jesus phone
But taking an axe to Jobs seems to be taking things a little too far..
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad