More layoffs are on the way at Sun Microsystems. Despite its third consecutive profitable quarter, the Silicon Valley server giant will cut an unspecified number of jobs by the end of this year. Early last week, according to a new filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, Sun's board of directors approved a plan to " …
I know we're all sick and tired of the bloody jesus phone
But taking an axe to Jobs seems to be taking things a little too far..
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer