More layoffs are on the way at Sun Microsystems. Despite its third consecutive profitable quarter, the Silicon Valley server giant will cut an unspecified number of jobs by the end of this year. Early last week, according to a new filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, Sun's board of directors approved a plan to " …
I know we're all sick and tired of the bloody jesus phone
But taking an axe to Jobs seems to be taking things a little too far..
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone