More layoffs are on the way at Sun Microsystems. Despite its third consecutive profitable quarter, the Silicon Valley server giant will cut an unspecified number of jobs by the end of this year. Early last week, according to a new filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, Sun's board of directors approved a plan to " …
I know we're all sick and tired of the bloody jesus phone
But taking an axe to Jobs seems to be taking things a little too far..
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update