EMC Corporation last month announced a new line-up of storage systems and software that seek to help customers store information more cost-effectively, securely, and intelligently. Among the products announced are the new EMC Symmetrix DMX-4 series of high-end storage arrays featuring an end-to-end 4GBps architecture, Fibre …
I especially liked your overuse of the "read a press release, regurgitate it" methodology. Did you learn that one at Reporter School? Bless ...
El Reg: PLEASE bin this *awful* writer. Absolute drivel.
If I made a drinking game out of every time "SATA II drive(s)" appeared in this advertisement I'd have passed out before I made it halfway though.
"The 750GB SATA II drive is one of the more interesting disk technologies in recent memory." Seriously?! Absolute drivel was almost too kind!
What did you pay for this regurgitated guff?
My five year old would like a job; she's pretty nifty with scissors and glue. You'll be hard pressed to tell the difference between her work on a press release and this piece.
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks