The 2007 Defcon badge (currently selling on eBay for $202.50) came with its own SDK, which explains why, by Sunday, a couple of attendees had hacked theirs to play music from their iPods. They were two of some 50 contest winners, of whom the most tired – and wired – were the 20 person team who spent 22.5 hours solving the " …
Make Love not War BIOS ......... again.
"Let's you and us Play, Home and Away" would be a Better Beta Strategy ....... and build up a Strengthening Support Base/MetaDatabase........ IntelAIgently Designed InterNetworking Network.
RE: Make Love not War BIOS ......... again.
Is there a reason the bot is allowed to keep spamming these comments?
More to the point...
Why does whoever moderates these comments not notice it?
Even more to the point...
Perhaps because "the bots" comments are often funnier and more to the point than most comments?
let machine have his say
I think they may be getting better, this blog
entry was also pretty good nice to see someone
be able to cope with simple journalist duty instead
of trying to create a news story. Of course this is
a pretty cool thing to cover so no need to create content.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low