Not to be outdone by Google and YouTube, Yahoo! will soon host the first web-only U.S. presidential debate. Also set for the sites of co-sponsors Slate and The Huffington Post, the September 12 streaming-video event will feature all eight Democratic presidential candidates, including Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, The …
Shouldn't that title be...
Yahoo! to! Stream! web-only! US! Prez! Debate!
I really really love the idea of...
having yahoo/google/youtube/<insert content filtering web service here> to allow users to upload "real" questions to be used as part of a political debate.
In all honesty the questions are still cherry picked and surely its not too hard to simply use the faces of the "voters" (used very loosely) to air questions that the same in the pocket of <insert media mogol> presenter would have been asking anyway.
Pundits - filtering the truth _YOUR_ way.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*