Not to be outdone by Google and YouTube, Yahoo! will soon host the first web-only U.S. presidential debate. Also set for the sites of co-sponsors Slate and The Huffington Post, the September 12 streaming-video event will feature all eight Democratic presidential candidates, including Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, The …
Shouldn't that title be...
Yahoo! to! Stream! web-only! US! Prez! Debate!
I really really love the idea of...
having yahoo/google/youtube/<insert content filtering web service here> to allow users to upload "real" questions to be used as part of a political debate.
In all honesty the questions are still cherry picked and surely its not too hard to simply use the faces of the "voters" (used very loosely) to air questions that the same in the pocket of <insert media mogol> presenter would have been asking anyway.
Pundits - filtering the truth _YOUR_ way.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked