If you're on a flight and Antony Jameson's code crashes, hold on tight. You're in for a wild ride. Dr. Jameson's elegant computational fluid dynamics (CFD) codes have become the gold standard in the aeronautics industry. Companies ranging from Boeing to business jet makers depend on his work to get the most out of their …
...you called it 'semi-coherent computing'. I can barely understand you.
Or is this the effect of having Mr. Jameson in the 'studio'?
I am surprised
He doesn't obtain a few PS-3's and network them together for his programs at home. They'd be much quieter and have lower bills, and probably better performance than his existing kit.
Cor - felt like BBC Have Your Say here for a minute,,,
what incisive comments!
Don't you mean..
BBC Stupid people have your say/daily-mail-style-whinge :P
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?