If you're on a flight and Antony Jameson's code crashes, hold on tight. You're in for a wild ride. Dr. Jameson's elegant computational fluid dynamics (CFD) codes have become the gold standard in the aeronautics industry. Companies ranging from Boeing to business jet makers depend on his work to get the most out of their …
...you called it 'semi-coherent computing'. I can barely understand you.
Or is this the effect of having Mr. Jameson in the 'studio'?
I am surprised
He doesn't obtain a few PS-3's and network them together for his programs at home. They'd be much quieter and have lower bills, and probably better performance than his existing kit.
Cor - felt like BBC Have Your Say here for a minute,,,
what incisive comments!
Don't you mean..
BBC Stupid people have your say/daily-mail-style-whinge :P
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby