If you're on a flight and Antony Jameson's code crashes, hold on tight. You're in for a wild ride. Dr. Jameson's elegant computational fluid dynamics (CFD) codes have become the gold standard in the aeronautics industry. Companies ranging from Boeing to business jet makers depend on his work to get the most out of their …
...you called it 'semi-coherent computing'. I can barely understand you.
Or is this the effect of having Mr. Jameson in the 'studio'?
I am surprised
He doesn't obtain a few PS-3's and network them together for his programs at home. They'd be much quieter and have lower bills, and probably better performance than his existing kit.
Cor - felt like BBC Have Your Say here for a minute,,,
what incisive comments!
Don't you mean..
BBC Stupid people have your say/daily-mail-style-whinge :P
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- Comment Mobile tech destroys the case for the HS2 £multi-beellion train set
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Things that cost the same as coffee with Tim Cook - and are WAY more fun