If you're on a flight and Antony Jameson's code crashes, hold on tight. You're in for a wild ride. Dr. Jameson's elegant computational fluid dynamics (CFD) codes have become the gold standard in the aeronautics industry. Companies ranging from Boeing to business jet makers depend on his work to get the most out of their …
...you called it 'semi-coherent computing'. I can barely understand you.
Or is this the effect of having Mr. Jameson in the 'studio'?
I am surprised
He doesn't obtain a few PS-3's and network them together for his programs at home. They'd be much quieter and have lower bills, and probably better performance than his existing kit.
Cor - felt like BBC Have Your Say here for a minute,,,
what incisive comments!
Don't you mean..
BBC Stupid people have your say/daily-mail-style-whinge :P
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?