If you're on a flight and Antony Jameson's code crashes, hold on tight. You're in for a wild ride. Dr. Jameson's elegant computational fluid dynamics (CFD) codes have become the gold standard in the aeronautics industry. Companies ranging from Boeing to business jet makers depend on his work to get the most out of their …
...you called it 'semi-coherent computing'. I can barely understand you.
Or is this the effect of having Mr. Jameson in the 'studio'?
I am surprised
He doesn't obtain a few PS-3's and network them together for his programs at home. They'd be much quieter and have lower bills, and probably better performance than his existing kit.
Cor - felt like BBC Have Your Say here for a minute,,,
what incisive comments!
Don't you mean..
BBC Stupid people have your say/daily-mail-style-whinge :P
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball