The Register spoke to the General through his translator, Anna, when he visited the UK in 2004 to launch his AK-branded tipple. The Register meets General Kalashnikov El Reg meets the general. Have you found this Western mass-marketing experience to be culture shock? I had no real experience of business, and I am only really …
Patrick Moore invented the AK-47????
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity